Rights and Permissions
If you are a publisher interested in acquiring rights to books published by UWA Publishing please email your request through to our marketing department, email@example.com.
If you wish to reproduce any part of a book published by UWA Publishing you must request permission in advance, as the material is protected under copyright law.
This applies to books under either the UWA Publishing, UWAP Scholarly, UWAP Custom, or Staples imprints.
All requests directed to UWAP must be made in writing by either mail or email. Permissions will not be granted verbally.
Please direct your permission request to:
UWA Publishing (M419), 35 Stirling Highway, Crawley WA 6009
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Permission Request”
Since many requests require research, permissions will take up to four weeks to process. Please ensure you submit your request as early as possible.
There may be a fee for reproducing materials – in these cases permission will not be granted until the full fee has been received.
Information to provide
You will need to provide the following information:
- Title of book to be quoted
- Page numbers of text
- Author’s name
- Title of your publication
- Total number of pages in your publication
- Projected print-run of your publication
- Projected price of your publication
- Projected publication date
- Territories for which you require permission (world, US, UK)
- Your name and address, including email address if possible.
For information on copyright law visit the Australian Copyright Council website.